Position Summary...What you'll do...
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
The Collaboration Tools Team provides a platform for Walmart global technology and business teams to plan, track and collaborate, and tools for executives to make decisions about resourcing and product roadmaps with over 60,000 internal users. We leverage industry-standard tools like Jira and Confluence, and we build our own custom web tools, data and reporting to empower management decision-making and automate internal processes so that teams can get their work done effectively.You'll sweep us off our feet if...
You'll make an impact by...
- You are passionate about customers, technology and solving complex problems for a large company.
- You are familiar with and have managed project management, planning, or product portfolio tools.
- You are a strategic thinker and able to synthesize data from multiple sources to identify key unmet needs and solutions that can address the needs.
- You can work with many teams to make the vision of the product successful.
- You are an effective communicator at multiple levels.
What you'll bring...
- Defining and enhancing collaboration tools - you will manage roadmap of team level collaboration tools like Jira and Confluence, work with tool and plugin vendors to influence their solutions, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable product plans, and determine product rollout plans.
- Reviewing user requests and making decisions about Jira and Confluence customization, plugins, integrations, and uses of the product.
- Defining vision and strategies for your product, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Working with engineering and vendors to plan, write requirements, and track execution of enhancements to the products.
- Communicating the product strategy and progress with stakeholders and executives.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your products through success measures to improve outcomes for internal customers
- Experience as a product manager for web-based products.
- Experience with Atlassian tools, product planning tools, or product portfolio management tools.
- Ability to understand how users work, empathize with pain points, and determine best solutions.
- Ability to analyze data about usage and trends.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in multiple settings with users and management.
- Large company, multi-stakeholder experience.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 4 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 1 years' product management experience. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
1701 SE 14TH STREET, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716-0001, United States of America