Position Summary...What you'll do...What you'll do...
At Walmart Global Tech, we're reinventing the world's leading retail platform, leveraging our unique strengths to deliver the best customer experience wherever our customer's shop. Imagine an environment where one line of code, one experiment, or one idea has the power to catapult an entire industry towards a smarter future. Better yet, imagine if that power could be yours, every day. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. While we are tech-empowered, we are people-led. We're a team of 4,000+ software engineers, support engineers, data scientists, designers and product managers within Walmart and across the world, delivering innovations that transform how our customers shop and how our enterprise operates. Our technologists solve some of the most complex problems at Walmart, building solutions that impact hundreds of millions of people for the world's largest retailer.
In this role, you will lead one of our Pharmacy Production Support Teams. You will play a pivotal role in reducing operational costs and improve the stability of our production environments for our Pharmacies in both Walmart Stores and SAMS Clubs. Between Walmart and SAMS, the total number of Pharmacies is more than 4500 locations. There is no other company where you can have this much positive impact to drive real change. As part of the Pharmacy Production Support Team your primary responsibility with be supporting our Pharmacy Fulfillment Application (aka Connexus) which is used for filling and dispensing RX's. You will primarily work directly with Central Operation and Store associates focused on the following areas: Incident Management, Service Request Management, and Problem Management.You'll sweep us off our feet if..
You'll make an impact by..
- Experience supporting large scale application
- Experience with Splunk and/or Grafana dashboards
- Experience with ServiceNow and ServiceNow development
- Experience with JIRA and project management
- Familiar with Jenkins, Ansible, Maven, Github
- Familiar with .NET, Java Microservices, datapower, kafka
- Familiar with Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL, Informix
- Familiar with Linux and Windows Server
- Some scripting knowledge (shell, powershell)
- Handling on-call/pager duties
- Managing Major Incidents, driving to resolution
- Managing Incident and Service Requests
- Leading Problem Management efforts
- Leading strategy to improve our proactive alerting and monitoring
- Developing ServiceNow Dashboards to measure team performance
- Improving work intake method thru ServiceNow customization
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience (Production Support, DevOPS, SRE )
- 3+ years of Application Support experience
- Experience troubleshooting, analysis, research, and resolution, conduct root cause analysis, and identify mitigations/risk
- Experience with triaging problems, coordinating with various teams across the organization and carryout activities related to incident and problem management
- Ability to suggest, implement ideas for enhancing the customer experience and implement best practices for cost saving
- Flexible to work for extended hours and on weekends as needed to handle high priority issues
- Must be willing and able to make decisions, express new ideas, concerns, and opinions directly to wider team in team meetings face-to-face and via remote-working tools
- Ability to deal with complex information, processes, and relationships to derive a simple solution
- Excellent spoken and written English, complete with clear oral communication skills
- Experience with Incident Management and Project Management Tools (ServiceNow, JIRA)
- Working experience in SDLC processes
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 4 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 6 years' experience in software
engineering or related field.
1 year's supervisory experience. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 3 years' experience in software engineering Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America