Position Summary...What you'll do...About Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service, or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.What you'll be doing:
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- Develop fully automated CI/CD pipelines including automated quality checks and security scans
- Support existing CI/CD pipelines
- Develop CI/CD standards and guidelines for developers
- Train developers on the best practices of CI/CD and DevOps
- Work with development of CI/CD pipelines, Linux, System Administration.
- Handling with Git, Artifactory or similar Maven repos, Jira, Splunk.
- Configuring of build jobs in Jenkins or similar services
- Utilizing experience with Kubernetes
- Hands on works Tools: Dynatrace, Medusa, and Grafana;
- Also use Cloud Technologies: MS Azure, GCP and Open Stack
- Code Plan Monitor Deploy Build Test Release Operate Code
- Testing Tools: Apache J-Meter, Gatling;
- Programming Languages: SCALA, and JAVA;
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle
- Operating Systems: Linux, Cent OS and Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Web and App Servers: Apache and Tomcat;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Master's degree or the equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with listed skills.
Working virtually this year has helped us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting. Today, we are reimagining the tech workplace of the future by making a permanent transition to virtual work for most of our team. Of course, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We'll collaborate in person at a regular cadence and with purpose.Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.Who We Are?
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 4 years' systems engineering experience OR Master of Science and 3 years' systems engineering experience OR PhD OR 6 years' of experience. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America