Position Summary...What you'll do...
We are looking for a senior product manager to join our team and help us grow. The senior product manager is responsible for developing requirements, providing guidance, implementing strategies, and supervising every phase of the product creation. This exciting opportunity will enable a cross functional working experience between our business, tech, and design teams. The role is preferably going to be based out of Bentonville, Arkansas, and reports to the director of product management part of the ambient innovation and automation team.You'll sweep us off our feet if...
You'll make an impact by...
- You have experience in SCADA systems such as Ignition.
- You are natural at influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, engineering, and cross-functional teams
- You have successful track record of delivering highly technical products from scoping requirements to actual release.
- You have bachelor's in computer science, engineering, human-computer interaction, or equivalent experience
- You are passionate about advocating end customer needs and possess skills for user experience and design
- You are skilled at exceptional verbal and written communication
- You are skilled at diplomacy and aligning stakeholders with competing priorities, including senior leaders and various cross functional teams at Walmart
- Defining product requirement and outlining the deliverables throughout each step of the product cycle.
- Manage a list of requests based on priorities and help quantify business benefits.
- Driving product development lifecycle that involves scoping, and delivering end-to-end projects/features that translate customer needs into concise business and product requirements, ensuring project success from design to release, and managing product launches
- Defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of the overall platform.
- Working with the leadership team to track appropriate metrics, OKRs, key issues, status, and launch plans that inform the continued success of your projects.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 2 years' experience in product management, or related field OR 5 years' experience in product management, or related fields. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
601 N WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America