Position Summary...What you'll do...Job Responsibilities
What You'll Do
- Leads and directs in large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects
- Reviewing project requirements and translating requirements and technical solutions into 100% test coverage
- Directing and reviewing design artifacts (for example, proof of concepts, prototypes) overseeing software design; reviewing test case coverage and test cases
- Communicating status and issues to team members and stakeholders
- Directing project team and cross functional teams to drive defects to closure
- Enhancing test coverage to prevent reoccurrences of defects, ensuring on-time delivery and hand-offs
- Interacting with project manager to provide input on project plan; and providing leadership to the project team.
- Implementing test approach strategies; and performing reviews of test coverage and test automation.
- Interpreting the results of Root Cause Analysis of production issues to determine further action; directing root cause analysis of test coverage to prevent future occurrence of issues; and reviewing and approving documentation.
- Supports business objectives by collaborating with business partners to identify opportunities and drive resolution; partnering with business to define priorities
- Identifying short- and long-term solutions; and leading cross-functional partnership.
- Provide Quality Strategy and input into the overall delivery timelines by collaborating with the cross-functional QE and engineering teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 10 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 12 years' experience in software engineering or related field.
- 1 years' supervisory experience
- Leading pharmacy/health teams preferred
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 4 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 6 years' experience in software
engineering or related field.
1 year's supervisory experience. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 3 years' experience in software engineering Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America