Position Summary...What you'll do...
As a part of the Walmart Supply Chain organization, you will contribute to the growth and delivery of our Engineering team! Why? Because Sam Walton founded our company with the belief that the customer is #1. It's not just a belief, but our way of doing business. With our Supply Chain Team at the forefront of retail transformation you can work on a team that is ultimately focused on delighting our customers, saving them both time and money in unexpected ways.
As the biggest player in the game, we trust our associates to innovate the future of Supply Chain! If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, Automation Engineer, Pharmacy, with the world's largest retailer, could be the fit you have been looking for . You'll Make an Impact by
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- Understanding the end-to-end process flow of the pharmacy supply chain network.
- Designing, delivering, and commissioning automated equipment and software solutions.
- Leading requirement development and writing test scripts for software (WCS) and material-handling-equipment (MHE).
- Leading change controls and change management for software and automation.
- Developing and executing Site-Acceptance-Tests (SATs) with the MHE vendors.
- Understanding pharmaceutical supply chain regulatory requirements, and compliance considerations.
- Running work management studies, time studies, and performing capacity planning.
- Partnering with operations and the MHE vendors to develop work instructions, SOPs, and training material for new deployments.
- Partnering with operations to incorporate new processes, and identify changes in hourly throughput targets to level productivity.
- Using data, process monitoring techniques, and supply chain KPI's to support engineering decisions, and designs.
- Leading cost and efficiency improvements within the network.
- Having strong soft-skills and effectively communicating ideas to stakeholders.
- Engaging cross-functional teams successfully.
- Championing safety initiatives and understanding machine hazards.
- You have industry experience in pharmaceuticals, medical devices, or other regulated work environments.
- You have a good understanding of supply chain automation technologies (Pick-To-Light, ASRS, Goods-To-Person, Vision Systems, Barcode Scanning).
- You have experience with supply chain softwares and systems (WMS, WCS, SAP, relational DB queries, network architecture).
- You're passionate about solving complex problems
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You can work with details, but also see the big picture
- You're comfortable influencing others, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You are data-driven and a strategic thinker
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field and 1 year's experience in engineering, supply chain, or related area. Option 2: 3 years'
experience in engineering, supply chain, or related area. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Engineering Primary Location...
601 N WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America