Position Summary...What you'll do...
Supply Chain at Sam's Club is all about making and executing plans that help provide our Members with the product they want, where they want it, at the best price possible. To accomplish this, associates must be keen problem solvers, using data and experience to overcome complex challenges and drive efficiency. We invite you to join the Sam's Club Supply Chain Team; a fast-moving group of highly motivated individuals with skills ranging from data analytics to strategy and execution. Together we will design the supply chain of the future and improve our members' lives.
Sam's Club Supply Chain is looking for top talent to join the organization. We are currently looking for a Staff Automation Engineer
to join our team!
You'll sweep us off your feet if...
- You have a keen eye for the details and never leave good enough along
- You possess superb written and oral communication skills
- You are driven by continuous improvement and operation efficiencies
- You are organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects/priorities simultaneously
- You area master atautomaton engineering with proven experience leading, designing and building out large-scaleautomation.
- You have high standards and can hold project contributors accountable.
- You have a hands-on leadership approach through mentoring, teaching and leading teams.
- You arestimulated by unique challenges andexcitedto engage at Fortune 1 scale only Walmart can provide.
You'll make an impact by:
- Partnership and Collaboration:Engagingwith team members, analyzing stakeholder needs and takinga"one team" approach to collaborate and accomplish goals for the business.
- Talent Management: Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
- Influential Communication:Presentingto and influencingteam and business partnersby utilizing relevant data and fact-based information to articulate results and provide strong recommendations.
- Mechatronics:Participates in projects that modify existing electrical systems, equipment, and componentsincluding operatingProgramable Logic Controllers (PLC) in order to communicate, monitor and control automated processes like assembly lines, machine functions, or robotic devices.
- Automation System Design& Integration:Consulting on the use of advanced machineries for automation of supply chain processes,helping to develop and implement long-range automation plansand combining knowledge of automation/system design and learnings from previous implementations into road maps.
- Process Flow Design:Interpreting information, analyzing processes and documenting common obstacles and barriers to ensure effective and successful implementations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field and 3+ years of experience in Engineering, supply chain, or related area OR 5+ years of experience in Engineering, supply chain or related area with 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Preferred Qualifications: Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field and 3 years' experience in Engineering, supply chain, or a related area. Option 2: 5
years' experience in Engineering, supply chain, or a related area. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Engineering Primary Location...
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America