Position Summary...What you'll do...What you'll do...
Walmart is building the Supply Chain of the future that will achieve success through innovative, driven and dynamic leaders that will leverage their expertise around automation, engineering and retail to design and implement market changing capabilities for our distribution and fulfillment centers. Does this sound like you? If so read on to see how you might impact the world's largest retailer.You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You're a phenomenal engineering leader with an excitement for building new teams and developing automation system strategies from the ground up, encompassing MHE, robotics, vision systems, machine learning, packaging equipment and other technologies.
- You have a hands-on leadership approach through influencing, mentoring, teaching and leading teams.
You'll make an impact by:
- You're driven by ambiguity and continuous improvement, seeking new impactful automation methods to develop and implement.
- You have proven ability to take technologies from design to ramp-up and rollout, building a strategy and roadmap of capabilities that help deploy and optimize technologies on a large-scale.
- Defining vision and strategies for automation technologies using internal and external requirements, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives.
- Leading in design and development of progressing new automation technologies through alpha and beta, hardening technologies to implement across the Distribution and Fulfillment Center network.
- Developing and implementing large-scale automation technology for brownfield and greenfield sites to enhance operational efficiencies, OEE, and increase productivity.
- Implementing efficiencies and best practices in Distribution and Fulfillment Center Automation Engineering to help speed the delivery and quality of Products.
- Establishing, influencing and managing high-visibility key supplier relationships.
- Promoting a talent-focused organization where talent management is the responsibility of all managers.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field and 5 years' experience in Engineering, supply chain, or a related area. Option 2: 7
years' experience in Engineering, supply chain, or a related area.
3 years' supervisory experience. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Doctorate: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Engineering Primary Location...
601 N WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America