Position Summary...What you'll do...The Hybrid Meetings Experience
team provides dependable digital meeting collaboration tools for Walmart associates, wherever they sit. While leading the way for next generation technologies.
This position reports to the Senior Product Manager. You will help lead, manage, and deploy key technologies. And partner with cross-functional teams to provide a best-in-class user experience.You will make an impact by:
- Engineering and implementing new technologies
- Solving network issues
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- Utilizing industry research to improve Walmart's technology environment by analyzing industry best practices, benchmarking industry against internal processes and solutions
- Driving the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensuring business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in supporting community outreach events.
Benefits & Perks:
- You have certifications like MCSE, CCNA, or VMWare
- You have at least 5 years of engineering experience
- You have a passion for unified communications
- You have hands-on experience with system design and architecture
- You have worked at enterprise-level corporations
- You have a deep understanding of virtual collaboration products like MS Teams, Zoom, and Mural.
- Understand Power Apps and how they work
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 2 years' OR Master of Science and 1 year's systems engineering experience OR 4 years' systems engineering experience Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
701 S. WALTON BLVD., BENTONVILLE, AR 72716-6209, United States of America