Position Summary...What you'll do...
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists, product managers, and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.3 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service, or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human led is our true disruption.Our Team
Indirect Procurement Technology is a key part of the Enterprise Business Services organization within Walmart Global Tech. We are invested in building a compact, robust organization that provides technology solutions for Global Procurement and collaborative partners globally.Your Opportunity
Spend Analytics will provide a suite of solutions that utilize automated feeds from our core financial systems along with other master data and supplementary data sets as needed to present spend data at various levels in a structured environment enriched and categorized for ease of use. The ideal candidate is customer-centric, sensitive to design, fluent in analytics and the business model, actively communicates both up and down the org, and is results-oriented with a strong bias for action. This individual is an evangelist for the needs of both the customer and the business and has a deep understanding of the customers' job to be done. She/he is an excellent communicator and builds strong cross-functional relationships, internally and externally. This individual will be skilled in working across departments to collaborate with Business Managers, User Experience, Application Architects, Engineering, Program Managers, QA, and Operations teams. This position requires a good knowledge of finance and accounting, a strong background in one of this fields will be a plus. Further, with teams across locations, exceptional communication skills and a proven ability to collaborate across goes is a must!You'll make an impact by:
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- Bringing Passion to ideate, plan, and ensure customer service is at the forefront of deliverables
- Developing and enhancing products - you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and financial data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks. Manage and prioritize the flow of work by leading the Product Backlog refinement sessions
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
- Providing overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs
- Building a team environment by partnering to solve problems and staying focused till there is a solution
- Operating with discipline - Set an example in managing to goals, delivering quality work, presenting your accomplishments, and continuing to learn.
- You are a storyteller, visionary, and innovator
- You are passionate, driven, and humble in your approach
- You like digging into data and doing some analysis
- You're excited about solving complex challenges
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You thrive on both leveraging and leading the way
- You're comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team's products
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.
Benefits & perks:
- Knowledge and use of SAP Ariba Spend Visibility Tool and associated data structures
- Knowledge and use SAP Lumira and PowerBI
- Ability to communicate complex concepts/customer problems in a simple way to internal & external stakeholders.
- A track record of making day-to-day data-driven decisions in a fast-evolving environment while keeping an eye on the overall vision.
- Sound business judgement as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements, and prioritize
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, proven ability to influence others internally and externally.
Beyond a great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Who we are:
Join Walmart and your work could help over 260 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to
feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and
equipped to do the best work of your life.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
1701 SE 14TH STREET, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716-0001, United States of America