What you'll do...
Experience moving legacy applications into the cloud.
Building the cloud data pipeline.
Builds technology roadmaps which are incorporated into system platforms by working with subject matter experts; collaborating with technical experts and Architects; coordinating the evaluation of Customer and supplier solutions; reviewing and presenting recommendations relative to Customer and supplier solutions and services; and researching and presenting information about new technologies.
Coordinates system changes with Customers and other system areas by ensuring testing and validation; overseeing upgrades and release schedules for products; evaluating the environment; representing the area on divisional councils; and reviewing changes before and after production installations.
Ensures Customer service levels by aligning Customer needs with supplier and infrastructure team capabilities; driving issue resolution to root cause; driving Customers and suppliers to resolve issues related to products in accordance with service level agreements; ensuring issues are documented; leading escalation procedures; and managing Customer expectations.
Leads team tasks by making assignments to team members; reporting updates on projects; tracking and reporting time spent on projects; substituting for manager in manager's absence (for example, leading team meetings); assisting in the resolution of team conflicts; developing written and oral presentations for diverse audiences (for example, management, customers, suppliers, technical staff); participating in budgeting for the team (for example, acquire supplier maintenance quotes, resource projections, create capital expenditure request (CER)); holding team members accountable for compliance with standards; and recognizing team accomplishments.
Leads the development of system solutions, within the guidelines identified in the Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC), that have high availability and scalability consistent with Customer needs by setting technical direction; collaborating with technical experts and architects; ensuring requirements are met to support implementations; ensuring development of system documentation; and leading solution reviews.
Mentors and develops Associates by assigning specific work to develop particular knowledge areas; helping Associates with technical competencies; teaching technologies through informal and formal mentorship both inside and outside the team; providing technical expertise through multiple methods (for example, town halls, classrooms, collaboration sites); and providing subject matter expertise for applications and infrastructure projects.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 4 years' systems engineering experience OR Master of Science and 3 years' systems engineering experience OR PhD OR 6 years' of experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Employer Job Listing Link