Position Summary...What you'll do...Role: Sr Manager I, Product Management (Level-x5)SummaryAbout Walmart Global Tech
If you're thinking 'scale', think bigger and don't stop there. At Walmart Global Tech, we don't just innovate, we enable transformations across stores and different channels for the Walmart experience. Take a regular day at Walmart Global Tech and match that with 260 million customers a week, 11,695 stores, under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries.. With fiscal year 2021 revenue of $559 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. We innovate to deliver a simple and seamless experience for our customers. Our tech talent solves the biggest and most complex problems. They drive digital transformation where data and analytics are enabling us to better serve our customers and create a digital relationship with them. As our customers evolve and adapt, we are taking it a few notches further here. We're changing what customers can expect from the experience of shopping, from the physical stores, to mobile, social and even online; we're not just ready for the future of shopping, we're creating it.About the Digital Citizenship Tech Organization
Our organization is the Global Risk and Compliance -Digital Citizenship Tech focuses on managing and delivering world-class products, driving policy compliance, creating partnerships, and developing pipelines and self-service tools. We are responsible for Global Privacy Technology Product implementations across the globe so that we can earn our customers' and associates' trust.What You'll DoIn this role, you will:
What You'll Need
- Crafts and develops solutions to business challenges by communicating requirements to key partners (for example, Business leaders, User Experience, Engineering, Analytics); and engaging with key partners to deliver and support initiatives; and communicating status and insights related to product performance
- Develops and enhances highly complex products by developing and managing product vision, roadmap, discovery, implementation and scaling ambiguous initiatives in retail and eCommerce by driving the product discovery process, conducting iterative prototyping, and executing multiple business plans and projects, to ensure business needs are being met
- Defines and manages strategy and business objectives for highly complex products by identifying market opportunities, conducting benchmark studies and competitive assessments; developing business cases; and setting objectives and key performance indicators for products
- Oversee product development and launch of new retail and eCommerce products, services and user experience in partnership with technical teams; evaluate and optimize existing products and customer experience by generating insights from historical customer datasets, and conduct sophisticated business analysis and reporting
- Coordinate strategic projects and use data mining techniques and applied business concepts to develop sophisticated business intelligence and customer analytics models and effective metrics to: identify and implement optimal solutions that improve the company's long-term profitability; and develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, and related managerial functions.
- Drive customer analytics using quantitative, qualitative and business/operations and strategic analysis to support company operations, logistics, data base platforms, and fulfilment processes and work with technology teams to build world-class customer experience
- Balance multiple priorities, partner with relevant stakeholders across the organization and clearly communicate with business stakeholders about deliverables. Accelerate execution of the strategy by leading cross-group alignment and prioritization.
- Serve as an internal and external evangelist for your product. Influence prioritization of the product roadmap by evangelizing the opportunity and strategy with relevant teams across the company
- Apply quantitative and qualitative market research techniques (secondary and primary), to evaluate opportunity and market potential,
- Conduct advanced quantitative research and statistical analysis of customer data in order to identify, examine, and develop data-driven solutions to optimize the business
- Utilize data analysis techniques to isolate customer gaps; financial models to estimate the opportunity size; strategic frameworks such as SWOT analysis, Porter's Five Forces, and Strategy Maps; primary research with consumers, including user interviews, surveys, conjoint analysis, and usability testing; and Machine Learning and programming languages and tools including R, SQL, and Tableau
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field. MBA or an advanced degree is preferred
- 8-10 years' experience in product management, business consulting, analytics or related field. Ecommerce experience a plus.
- Experience in conception, design, implementation, deployment and optimization for large scale products and platforms
- Must feel extremely comfortable managing multiple cross functional programs simultaneously
- Be comfortable in dealing with ambiguous situations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience in Agile & Lean Product development methodologies including lean UX testing and prototyping
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills. Experience with eCommerce analytics tools such as Omniture and/or Google Analytics is strongly preferred
- Skilled in data analysis techniques to isolate customer gaps; financial models to estimate the opportunity size; SWOT analysis, Porter's Five Forces, and Strategy Maps; primary research with consumers, including user interviews, surveys, conjoint analysis, and usability testing; and Machine Learning and programming languages and tools including R, SQL, and Tableau
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate people at every level, cooperative working style
- Detail-oriented and strong follow-through
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 2 years' experience in product management, or related field OR 5 years' experience in product management, or related fields. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
608 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6207, United States of America