Position Summary...What you'll do...
In Walmart Global Tech, our Enterprise Business Services (EBS) organization is invested in building a compact, robust organization that includes service operations and technology solutions for Finance, People, and Associate Digital Experience. Our mission within EBS is to enable Walmart's Global Enterprise to spend smartly, act digitally and build trust with associates and shareholders.About the Team
The Global Governance team within Enterprise Business Services leads and oversees company-wide ethics and compliance, legal, global investigations, global security & aviation applications, standards, processes, and procedures. Our team is on a mission to build the best platforms for our business partners, provide key data insights, and set a higher bar in engineering standards.
We are looking for a proven senior technology leader for the Global Governance team. You will be a key contributor to leading, designing, building, managing, maintaining, and deploying our global solutions. You'll also get to lead, mentor, and develop a talented team of engineers, and work closely with cross-functional teams and leadership.Job Description:
Benefits & Perks:
- Develops and executes systems strategies to support business goals by developing long-range strategic plans; creating yearly roadmaps; meeting with business and product management to ensure alignment of resources and activities; and establishing goals and milestones.
- Serves as a change agent for customers and ensures work activities benefit customers by developing plans to introduce innovative solutions; and understanding customer research, competitive features, and competitive products.
- Ensures scalability and performance metrics are achieved by monitoring and measuring work performance to ensure site speed and up-time goals are achieved; and conducting reviews with teams on architecture and design decisions.
- Manages senior directors, directors, and development and support teams to meet or exceed project goals by managing teams to ensure consistent delivery of projects and support; and working with and managing offshore engineering teams.
- Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas.
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.Who We Are?
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 8 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 10 years' experience in software engineering or related field.
5 years' supervisory experience. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 7 years' experience in software engineering Primary Location...
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America