Position Summary...What you'll do...
Walmart is on a mission to help people live healthier lives by providing best-in-class, accessible, and affordable human-centered care to our associates and the communities we serve. Our vision is to deliver best-in-class healthcare at the right level, at the right time, in the right setting, for everyone. Our strategy is to be an integrated, omnichannel healthcare organization that leverages data, technology, design, and our unique assets to improve engagement, health equity, and outcomes.
We believe we are uniquely positioned to positively disrupt the healthcare system given our proximity, scale, consumer traffic in stores and online, and brand trust. Over 90% of Americans live within 10 minutes of a Walmart, with nearly 5,000 Walmart locations, 4,700 pharmacies, and 3,000 vision centers in medically-underserved areas. Our breadth enables us to assemble holistic solutions across retail (e.g., food), pharmacy, retail clinics, digital health/telehealth services in the home and on the go, insurance services, financial services, community presence, and our partner ecosystem. Consequently, Walmart can become the preferred option for health, while creating shared value for consumers, associates, health plans, third party programs, and communities.
To support this strategy, we are building out a Product team help develop value-based health programs, a unified user experience rooted in consumer-centric design, best-in-class omnichannel care, and a robust data platform for coordinated care and personalized analytics.We are looking for the best and the brightest Product leaders at all levels who can help shape and define our product roadmap and strategy and drive agile execution.Walmart is investing aggressively in Health & Wellness, and you will have an opportunity to drive impact at scale and build a platform from the ground up, backed by the stability and scalability that the Fortune 1 company can provide.
The Principal, Product Analytics - Health & Wellness will drive product analytics to understand and improve the customer experience of digital products used by millions of customers across:
- Pharmacy - Both in store technologies to assist associates and consumer-facing digital features for mobile-apps and responsive websites
- Clinical Services - Digital products to support clinicians, non-clinical staff and consumer self-service on in-clinic and external mobile-app and responsive websites to support consumers with their clinical-service's needs (primary-care, behavioral-health, dental, vision, etc.)
- Health Programs that improve consumers' health-outcomes utilizing in-person and digital interventions.
What you'll get to lead...
- Vision Center and Hearing Services - Digital products to support clinicians, non-clinical staff and consumer self-service on in-clinic and external mobile-app and responsive websites to support consumers with their vision and hearing needs.
- Lead and deliver product analytics that drive better customer experiences and health outcomes
- Partner with business leads to identify key performance metrics and reporting needs
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data analysis techniques to identify insights that will improve customer experience and drive product growth
- Communicate and present key insights to stakeholders
- Become well versed in a variety of analytics tools and evangelize digital analytics to promote self-service, efficiency, and best practices within the company
- Build strong relationships with internal teams to consistently understand analytical needs and train new team members
- Monitor engagement data and product quality metrics to identify data anomaly and participate in the investigation
- Conduct analyses after product and/or feature launches, with a keen eye for uncovering and troubleshooting any data quality issues or nuances
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- Work with leadership to prioritize analytics projects in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Collaborate closely with other analytics team members, product managers, and engineers to ensure analytics is integrated into every aspect of the product and provides a holistic view of our users
- Synthesize and communicate analytics insights to inform actionable decisions to different stakeholders
You'll make an impact by:
- You are highly motivated by impact. You are mission-driven and are excited about joining this highly strategic area within Walmart, the largest organization that has the potential to positively disrupt the healthcare industry.
- You are obsessed with the customer. You proactively use data to improve products and processes and help teams understand and prioritize where to focus.
- You are seasoned in product analytics who can operate independently, while collaborating effectively with internal stakeholders.
- You are comfortable influencing others, communicating clearly, leading teams, getting buy-in from leadership, and managing stakeholders in a matrixed organization.
- You are scrappy but do not sacrifice quality. You have a test-and-learn mentality and an agile way of working cross-functionally and collaboratively to improve your team's products.
- Developing and enhancing products - you will manage product analytics, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, and monitor/manage risks
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
- Providing overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs
As a part of Walmart's Product Organization, you'll be part of the team that creates the digital products, services, and platforms that help millions of customers save money and live better and equip 1.3 millionassociateswith the tools that empower them to do their jobs, effortlessly. Here, you'll apply best-in-class technology like machine learning, augmented reality, and camera vision to make the complex, simple; the unimaginable, doable; the futuristic, realistic.
With our user-centric approach to problem solving, customers and associates are at the heart of everything we build. A curious bunch, we fall in love with the problem that needs solving and collaborate with our design, technology and business partners to create inclusive, award-winning solutions. Our entrepreneurial spirit, like that of our founder Sam Walton, pushes us to dream big, but we also hold ourselves accountable with objectives and key results. Innovating on the world's biggest stage, we get to put our product management expertise to work to deliver customer-centric shopping solutions like the Walmart app, game-changing financial and health and wellness services, and next generation associate tools, like an augmented reality stocking app, and so much more. This is that place where our work has a purpose and we see it play out in our stores and communities every day. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and 4 years' experience in product management or related field OR 6 years' experience in product management or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, and recommending solution requirements, Product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America