What you'll do...
The Staff Product Manager, Health & Wellness - Data Interoperability Platform & Services manages the platform that powers our consumer and associate-facings experiences online and in-stores across Walmart's Health & Wellness. This is a unique opportunity to sit at the intersection of Walmart's core retail business and its emerging Health & Wellness initiatives. You'll build extensible platform services develop and enhance products by developing and managing product roadmaps; gathering and documenting requirements; collecting and analyzing customer and product data; turning customer insights into actionable priorities and initiatives; prioritizing product backlog; executing on user and business acceptance criteria; and managing roll out of product features.
You'll sweep us off our feet if you have:
Required & Preferred Experience
• 5+ years in a product management role (required)
• Experience with clinical healthcare data structures, coding systems, and clinical concepts (required)
• Working Knowledge of healthcare data standards: HL7v2, CDA, IHE Profiles, FHIR
• Experience working with requirements for FHIR and specifications (preferred)
• Experience contributing to the HL7 community (preferred)
• Familiarity with relational and NoSQL databases (preferred)
• Strong understanding of domain knowledge to deliver impactful products
• Excellent writing and documentation skills
• Work well with downstream product managers to understand and appropriately respond to business needs
• Handle multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize to achieve optimal results
• Demonstrate critical thinking, accurately analyze information and make sound decisions
About the team
Walmart is on a mission to help people live healthier lives by providing high quality, accessible, and affordable human-centered care to our associates and the communities we serve. Our vision is to deliver best-in-class healthcare at the right level, at the right time, in the right setting, for everyone. Our strategy is to be an integrated, omnichannel healthcare organization that leverages data, technology, design, and our unique assets to improve engagement, health equity, and outcomes.
We believe we are uniquely positioned to positively disrupt the healthcare system given our proximity, scale, consumer traffic in stores and online, and brand trust. Over 90% of Americans live within 10 minutes of a Walmart, with nearly 5,000 Walmart locations, 4,700 pharmacies, and 3,000 vision centers in medically-underserved areas. Our breadth enables us to assemble holistic solutions across retail (e.g., food), pharmacy, retail clinics, digital health/telehealth services in the home and on the go, insurance services, financial services, community presence, and our partner ecosystem. Consequently, Walmart can become the preferred option for health, while creating shared value for consumers, associates, health plans, third party programs, and communities.
To support this strategy, we are building out a Product team help develop value-based health programs, a unified user experience rooted in consumer-centric design, best-in-class omnichannel care, and a robust data platform for coordinated care and personalized analytics.We are looking for the best and the brightest Product leaders at all levels who can help shape and define our product roadmap and strategy and drive agile execution.Walmart is investing aggressively in Health & Wellness, and you will have an opportunity to drive impact at scale and build a platform from the ground up, backed by the stability and scalability that the Fortune 1 company can provide.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Employer Job Listing Link