Position Summary...What you'll do...
The Director, Digital Product Management - Pharmacy works cross functionally with Pharmacy Business & Operational teams, Design, and engineering to build engaging Pharmacy consumer experiences. You will lead a high-performing team of product managers delivering Pharmacy and Immunization experiences that help our consumers and healthcare associates improve patients outcomes.You will make an impact by:
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- Leading a high-performing team of product managers, alongside a world-class team of UX designers/researchers, to design best-in-class experiences
- Collaborate with design/research, engineering, and business teams to turn loosely defined ideas into actionable deliverables
- Hypothesize, build, measure, and learn to continuously inform the product direction
- Define & execute a product roadmap alongside dedicated engineering teams using Agile methods
- Leverage analytics and customer feedback to make informed product decisions and priorities
About the Team
- You have deep experience in Retail Pharmacy. You have built experiences that bring out the best interactions and engagement across Pharmacy consumers.
- You have deep expertise in Vision. You understand the Pharmacy industry and how patients make decisions to fulfill their prescriptions.
- You are highly motivated by impact. You are mission-driven and are excited about joining this highly strategic area within Walmart, the largest organization that has the potential to positively disrupt the healthcare industry.
- You are obsessed with the customer. You work backwards from wants and needs towards simple solutions. You use data to improve products and processes and prioritize where to focus by quantifying value to consumers (e.g., Jobs to Be Done), partners, and internal stakeholders.
- You are a player-coach - a seasoned people leader who is also skilled at running products end-to-end and willing to roll up your sleeves to work with your team
- You are excited about solving very complex challenges at the intersection of Specialty Pharmacy. You have demonstrated the ability to create structure amidst ambiguity and navigate the complexities of our industry.
- You are comfortable influencing others, communicating clearly, leading teams, getting buy-in from leadership, and managing stakeholders in a matrixed organization.
- You are scrappy but do not sacrifice quality. You have a test-and-learn mentality and an agile way of working cross-functionally and collaboratively to improve your team's products.
Walmart is on a mission to help people live healthier lives by providing best-in-class, accessible, and affordable human-centered care to our associates and the communities we serve. Our vision is to deliver best-in-class healthcare at the right level, at the right time, in the right setting, for everyone. Our strategy is to be an integrated, omnichannel healthcare organization that leverages data, technology, design, and our unique assets to improve engagement, health equity, and outcomes.
We believe we are uniquely positioned to positively disrupt the healthcare system given our proximity, scale, consumer traffic in stores and online, and brand trust. Over 90% of Americans live within 10 minutes of a Walmart, with nearly 5,000 Walmart locations, 4,700 pharmacies, and 3,000 vision centers in medically-underserved areas. Our breadth enables us to assemble holistic solutions across retail (e.g., food), pharmacy, retail clinics, digital health/telehealth services in the home and on the go, insurance services, financial services, community presence, and our partner ecosystem. Consequently, Walmart can become the preferred option for health, while creating shared value for consumers, associates, health plans, third party programs, and communities.
To support this strategy, we are building out a Product team help develop value-based health programs, a unified user experience rooted in consumer-centric design, best-in-class omnichannel care, and a robust data platform for coordinated care and personalized analytics. We are looking for the best and the brightest Product leaders at all levels who can help shape and define our product roadmap and strategy and drive agile execution. Walmart is investing aggressively in Health & Wellness, and you will have an opportunity to drive impact at scale and build a platform from the ground up, backed by the stability and scalability that the Fortune 1 company can provide.Benefits & Perks
Beyond great pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.About Walmart
Join Walmart and your work could help over 265 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 6 years' experience in
product management or related field OR 8 years' experience in product management or related field.
2 years' experience building and leading high performing teams.
4 years' experience leading cross-functional teams. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building and leading high performing teams, Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America