Position Summary...What you'll do...What you'll do...About the Team
Walmart is building the Supply Chain of the future that will achieve success through innovative, driven, and dynamic product leaders who will leverage their expertise around automation, engineering and retail to design and implement market changing capabilities for our distribution, fulfillment, and retail centers. This role is part of the Symbotic Product team supporting the Symbotic Automation program by developing a roadmap of new software features that optimize the automation capability and unlock additional business value. Does this sound like you? If so read on to see how you might impact the world's largest retailer.
The preferred location for this position is in Bentonville, AR or within driving distance of the following Walmart's Regional Distribution Centers - Marcy, NY (6038) Grove City OH (6024) Menominee WI (6025) Hermiston OR (6037) Midway TN (6039)You'll sweep us off our feet if...
You'll make an impact by...
- You're a solid contributor with an excitement for adapting and integrating new automated systems in a retail setting.
- You have experience with MHE design, execution, and management.
- You have experience with automation design, execution, and management.
- Demonstrated experience adapting automation to retail distribution or fulfillment applications.
- You are organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects/priorities simultaneously.
- You have high standards and can hold project contributors accountable.
What you will need:
- Defining vision and strategies for automation technologies using internal and external requirements, building business cases, and knowledgeable enough to provide design solutions to implementation issues.
- Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis of complex data to influence strategic decisions
- Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements to lead product or solution development
- Integrating large-scale new automation technology for brownfield retail sites to enhance operational efficiencies, OEE, and increase productivity.
- Implementing efficiencies and best practices in automation and operations to help speed the delivery and quality of products.
- Growing, influencing, and managing high-visibility key relationships.
- Degreed with a minimum of a Bachelor's in Engineering, Software Development, or related field from an accredited university
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in Supply Chain design and implementation (retail or distribution). Strongly prefer both conventional and automation Supply Chain experience
- Experience with MHE design, execution, and management
- Experience with automation design, execution, and management.
- Experience adapting automation to retail distribution or fulfillment applications.
- The ability to partner and collaborate while establishing credibility, analyzing stakeholder needs, and responding effectively and efficiently.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence effectively - confidence, credibility, and concise, organized thoughts.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 2 years' experience in product management, project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related field OR 4 years' experience in project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related fields. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
601 N WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America