Position Summary...What you'll do...
We need a visionary. The manager I role own the vision and execution of key products that enable a world-class associate experience at the world's largest company.You'll sweep us off our feet if:
You'll make an impact by:
- You are passionate about customers, technology and solving complex problems for a large company
- You're a creative individual who enjoys solving problems using technology
- You're a visionary who helps change the status quo
- You're a firm believer in the agile manifesto
- You're familiar with design thinking and building personas, empathy maps, and user stories
- You use data to make decisions and create insights for users
- You're familiar with change management concepts and execute them with positive results
- You have an eye for detail and can articulate the specifics of quality design
- You're organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You're a master at making complex technical solutions easily understood by non-techies
- You're stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at a Fortune 1 scale
Benefits & Perks:
- Owning products - Create the vision for products and guide a team to deliver that vision that will give associates ad visitors on the new Walmart Home Office a findable, collaborative, and personalized experience.
- Make data-driven decisions - Collect, segment, and analyze information related to product performance, trends, forecasts, competitors, and industry changes then flex products and solutions to meet the needs of customers.
- Deliver exceptional experiences - Lead US and off-shore associates to build exceptional software that is scalable for corporate associates, vendor partners and guests to use while on campus.
- Manage vision and roadmaps - Partner with internal team members to create product requirements and a roadmap for product enhancements. Work with associates and third parties to approve product-requirement documents and functional testing.
- Building strategic relationships - Build internal partnerships and support your business partner's goals while adhering to your vision.
- Articulating enterprise and team success - Partner with peers and internal team to collect, segment, and analyze information related to product performance, trends, and competitors to tell our success story to our partners, stakeholders, and executives.
- Operating with excellence - Set an example in managing KPIs, delivering excellence, presenting at all levels, and developing yourself and others.
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.About Associate Digital Experience Team:
The Campus Technology team within Associate Digital Experience focuses on creating innovative technical solutions for everyone who is on our corporate campus facilities. We are testing and learning our way to change the associate experience for the new Home Office campus in Bentonville and beyond. Our corporate associates support stores to save people money so they can live better; our team wants to make those corporate associates as productive as possible.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.comAbout Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 2 years' experience in product management, project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related field OR 4 years' experience in project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related fields. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
508 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America