Position Summary...What you'll do...
The Director Ambient WMS Product Management will lead a team of (4-6) product managers who will be responsible for implementing a new WMS (ATLAS) in our Ambient Specialty Distribution Center Network (ICC & Imports).
This exciting opportunity will unlock DC capacity, improve the quality of node to node inventory transfers and will work primarily with Walmart Global Tech, SC Automation and Innovation, and Supply Chain Operations teams. The role is based out of Bentonville, AR and reports to the Senior Director Ambient Product.You'll sweep us off our feet if...
You'll make an impact by...
- Experience implementing a new WMS (Warehouse Management System) for a large retailer, manufacturer or consultant.
- Experience leading individuals and effectively managing direct reports (Goal Planning, Evaluations, Individual Development Planning etc.).
- Experience in software/application product management, demonstrating the ability to take strategic business ideas and implement iterative solutions that deliver customer value.
- Proficient in JIRA/Confluence with a strong analytics background (Big Query, SQL, Tableau, Looker etc.)
- Setting clear, data driven goals and priorities for your team of product managers and their development teams to deliver each quarter.
- Working cross functionally with operations, Engineering, and strategy teams to define the business value that can be unlocked in our Specialty Distribution network.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.About Walmart
Join Walmart and your work could help over 265 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 6 years' experience in
product management or related field OR 8 years' experience in product management or related field.
2 years' experience building and leading high performing teams.
4 years' experience leading cross-functional teams. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building and leading high performing teams, Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
601 N WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America