Position Summary...What you'll do...
If you aspire to become a world class product manager, then join our 18-month Product Management Rotation Program (PMRP) at Sam's Club. You will have an opportunity to train and build the skills necessary to work on a cross-functional experience team consisting of Product, Business Strategy, Tech, UX, Engineering and Data Scientists to solve complex problems on a large scale. You will partner in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment while leveraging the resources of Walmart Inc. If you like to innovate, if you like to build products customers love, then the Sam's Club Product Management Rotational Program (PRMP) is the place for you.
Beginning in July 2023, you'll complete 2 nine-month rotations and will have plenty of developmental support along the way from your rotation manager, mentor, and buddy. During the program you can expect to:
- Gain exposure and training in the various areas of Product Management (In Club, Merchandising, Supply Chain, eCommerce)
- Learn to own and develop a product strategy
- Develop an understanding of the full product development life cycle
- Provide input into the product development roadmap by using a data-driven approach
- Perform product research by conducting market and retention analysis of product features
- Evangelize your product vision to senior leaders and diverse stakeholders through customer research, hands-on data analysis and documentation
- Define and run test-and-learn programs to drive rapid iteration & generate market feedback to enable us in setting future product direction
- Build strong relationships and drive cross-organizational alignment on your product deliverables
- Earn a PM certification from Product Institute
CorporateU.S. Hub Locations:
Bentonville, ARDesired Majors:
Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Technology Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field OR 1 year's experience in product management or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Merchandising, marketing, ecommerce, operations, logistics, supply chain, or related field, Microsoft Office tools (for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) Primary Location...
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America