Position Summary...What you'll do...Day in the life of Sam's Club Tech:
If you're thinking 'scale', think bigger and don't stop there. At Sam's Club, we don't just innovate, we enable transformations across clubs and different channels for the Sam's Club experience. We innovate to deliver a simple and seamless experience for our members. Our tech talent solves the biggest and most complex problems. We drive digital transformation where data and analytics are enabling us to better serve our members and create a digital relationship with them. As our members evolve and adapt, we are taking it a few notches further here. We're changing what members can expect from the experience of shopping, from the physical clubs, to mobile, social, and even online; we're not just ready for the future of shopping, we're creating it.Software Engineer:
We're looking for Backend, Front end, and Full Stack Software Engineers to join Sam's Club!
As a Software Engineer, you'll use your software design, analysis, and programming skills to create innovative tools and system enhancements to drive change for our members. You will research, conceive, and develop software applications to extend and improve Sam's Club technology used by our 2.1 million associates to help our customers save money and live better.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Interact with application teams, architects, and PMs to design and implement new functionality
- Design, write, and review code that impacts millions of customers/members in a collaborative environment among cross functional teams
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including the discovery phase to develop and implement long term solutions and impact the end user
- Work in an agile/scrum environment to deliver high quality software to our customers and members
- Design new tools to monitor smart alerts, that help discover technical problems in a timely manner while working cross functionally with other engineers to troubleshoot and resolve
- Augment existing instrumentation to build a cohesive picture that incorporates the characteristics of our systems with special attention to points of failure
CorporateU.S. Tech Hub Locations:
Bentonville, AR | Dallas, TX | Atlanta, GA
*Location availability is based on job profile and business needs.Desired Majors:
Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Software Development, or other relevant majors Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Must be enrolled in a Master's degree program currently
Expected graduation date between December 2022-August 2023
1-2 years of full-time relevant experience (excludes internship and research-based roles) Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America