What you'll do...
Troubleshoot system and user issues (for example, hardware, software) by utilizing system applications and tools, electronic equipment (for example, meters), or internal and external resources (for example, Information Systems Division, third-party suppliers); and reporting issues and status to manager, supervisor, or Customer throughout the troubleshooting process. Provide support to internal and external Customers by researching data regarding system and network related issues. Manage system hardware, software, and peripheral equipment by installing, monitoring, maintaining, and repairing equipment; and ensuring compliance with design or installation specifications. Maintain operation of system hardware by monitoring functionality; conducting preventative maintenance; and identifying, reporting, or resolving performance issues. Perform administrative tasks by creating and distributing pass down notes regarding systems issues; creating user access logons and passwords; tracking barcodes; and identifying and resolving UNIX requests. Coordinate and support security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification, or disclosure by communicating with internal Customers; and granting and revoking access to systems and applications. Handle systems issues (for example, system or hardware down) by prioritizing issues; responding to and resolving issues; and conducting follow-up with internal and external Customers. Respond to internal and external Customer calls related to orders, claims, and damages by researching and resolving system-related issues. Train associates on system operations (for example, software, applications) and supported equipment (for example, RF/voice units, scan guns, touch-screens, hardware) by conducting one-on-one training with internal Customers; and distributing documents regarding system or equipment processes, requirements, and procedures. Live our Values Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work. Talent Management
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications:Previous experience using computer software (for example, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access), and previous experience installing or troubleshooting computer hardware (for example, installing hard drives, disk drives, memory, printers and drivers, serial and ethernet connections, maintaining servers, switches) OR Previous experience in an optical lab using optical operating software systems (for example, Optifacts, DVI, VisionStar, OMICS)
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consumer Software Development, Microsoft Office, Optical, Troubleshooting
2314 W MARTIN LUTHER KING BLVD, FAYETTEVILLE, AR 72701-6219, United States of America
Employer Job Listing Link