Position Summary...What you'll do...About This Job:
Are you interested in working on some of Walmart Global Tech's biggest challenges? We are the New Business and Emerging Tech (NewBets) - Heath & Wellness Shared Services
, and we are looking for an Operations Analyst III
to join us. This role will be accountable for successfully driving the execution of strategic and operational initiatives to optimize how we work as well as connect the dots across the Health & Wellness Space to support our stores and our internal teams. You will work collaboratively with engineering teams, business product management, data stewards, and enterprise architecture, to ensure on time delivery, stable environments, and new tools with quality results.About the Emerging Technology NewBets - Health and Wellness Shared Services Program Management Team:
The Emerging Technology NewBets - Health and Wellness Shared Services
Team focuses on the execution of strategic initiatives in the Health and Wellness Space with alignment to NewBets vision and direction. The team owns the execution rhythm to deliver high quality outcomes based on operations deliverables. The team also drives for organization transformation, practice optimization, and predictable delivery with Agile methodology. You'll sweep us off our feet if you...
You'll make an impact by...
- Experience with continuous delivery and deployment pipelines.
- Experiences in automation like tool building Scripting/Coding (Java/.Net/Python/Bash/C++/etc.)
- Experience with Change Management Software such as ServiceNow
- Experience with CICD tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Maven, Github and Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with collecting data and building reporting dashboards and alerting with tools such PowerBi, Tableu, Splunk, Grafana, Dynatrace.
- Have excellent Platform Troubleshooting and Debugging Skills.
- Experience in setting up/supporting peripherals (PC's, Printers, Servers, etc)
- Knowledge and understanding in emerging technologies of Cloud, Distributed computing, and big data.
- Knowledgeable of Basic Project Management principles and methods
- Experience working across divisional tech teams to achieve area wide solutions
- Own Solutions and work with a passionate team of Enterprise Architects, Business Product, and Engineering Leaders, to deliver outcomes for the Operations Teams.
- Able to understand the "Why" and not just execute a process
- Curious to learn current technical ecosystem and find better ways of working
- Coordinating highly visible efforts with tech teams, business stakeholders and leadership across the HW area.
- Able to navigate complex organizations
- Measuring performance (metrics) and work within established SLAs
- Problem Solver that knows the importance of collaboration to align with engineering teams, business owners and stakeholders.
- Understands how to mitigate risk, build contingency plans and able to provide options as well as problems.
- Being unafraid of taking on challenges without having direct experience
- Be proactive about challenges or constraints within a project and seek to manage them accordingly
- 2+ years of hands-on experience managing cross functional projects/ programs
- 2+ years hands on Operation Support practices/ methodologies and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT Management, Communications, or equivalent.
- Ability to identify systems or equipment conflicts and compatibility; developing contingency plans
- Experience working with engineering and/ or operations support tools like or similar to JIRA, GitHub, Confluence, Service Now, Jenkins, Python, SQL.
- Track record of delivering of process and/ or technical innovation, proposing and implementing solutions, while enforcing disciplined governance.
- Able to resolve prioritization conflicts
- Experience in effectively creating and communicating e.g. technical proposals, program updates, or technical documents such as functional specifications to stakeholders
- Strong communication skills (oral, verbal and listening) as well as the ability to influence key decision makers and understand their points of view
- Strong execution skills with the ability to drive results, deliver and excel, and own it when you don't
- Comfortable in a fast paced, growing environment and work well with ambiguity
Mentorship & Career Growth:
- Working knowledge in development concepts: DevOps Infrastructure, CI/CD Tools, Cloud platforms, Frameworks/Integrations, Accelerators and Best Practices
- Knowledge and working experience in data and dashboard building
- Understands, describes, and navigates existing work and makes recommendations with a clear sense of organizational impact
- Examples throughout your career of hands-on involvement in delivering improvement and establishing standards that are used by engineering teams to enhance customer experience
Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members. Our team has a broad mix of experience levels and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
We care about your career growth. We try to assign projects and tasks based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Walmart Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity - unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 3 years operations analyst experience OR 5 years operations analyst experience.
5 years' Service Desk experience or equivalent Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Availability management processes, Change management processes, Problem and incident management processes, Production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations, Remedy for change management, problem and incident management, and availability management Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America