Position Summary...What you'll do...
The Sam's Club Product Team
is focused on creating an incredible omnichannel shopping experience, bringing customers the best products at the best prices. Team members work cross-functionally with operations, dot.com, supply chain, membership, and marketing, merchandising and shrink. Collectively, our associates' skills range from data analysis to computer engineering to marketing. We are a nimble group that comes from a vast background, yet are guided by the same north star: to work quickly, cost effectively and with vast foresight. Together, we innovate and drive the future of retail by anticipating the needs of our customers - often even before they know what they want themselves.You:
a quick thinker that anticipates consumer needs and offers cost-effective solutions.Us:
the omnichannel retailer that will take your career to the next level.
Join the Sam's Club Product Team and make an impact on the future of retail, anticipating the way customers shop and even think. It all comes down to delivering the right products, at the right time, at the right prices.
Success in a career on the Product Team requires the ability to identify problems and offer solutions - quickly, autonomously and with vast foresight. Bring your ability to see projects end to end and envision the full picture. Engage your analytical mind to decipher data. And ignite your communication skills to work collaboratively and sell big ideas.
As the biggest player in the game, we trust our associates to innovate the future of shopping. If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, a product role at Sam's Club could be the fit you've been looking for.You'll make an impact by:
- Developing and enhancing products - you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- Crafting and developing solutions to large business challenges - communicate business and customer needs to key partners to implement products and timelines
- Driving business plans and projects by identifying the customer and operational needs of the product
- Building a team environment by selecting, training, and mentoring
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your products and initiatives to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness with participating stakeholders
- You are passionate about merchandising, platforms, machine learning, and user experience.
- You are a strategic thinker and able to synthesize data from multiple sources (including analytics, user research, operations research, and design) to identify key unmet needs and solutions that can address the needs.
- You are data-driven and analytical to draw insights from current product performance to deliver on key user metrics.
- You have the ability to work with large number of teams to make the vision of the product successful.
- You are able to translate product strategy into detailed specifications, making functional and user interface design tradeoffs, managing product launches, and owning the product successes post-launch.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity - unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions - while being inclusive of all people. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America