This job might be for you if you:
- Want to be responsible for the design, development and support of a mission critical processing platform and other enterprise applications
- Have the ability to own and drive tasks/assignments while collaborating with peers and other technology teams
- Enjoy building knowledge of financial products and concepts
- Want to work alongside the hardware developers on a number of projects using C++ and Java.
What you will be oing:
- Assist with issue tracking and resolution.
- Assist in the physical arrangement and connection of equipment as necessary.
- Perform testing and documentation of results.
- Participate in new product development, quality assurance and design review.
- Serve as 2nd and 3rd level support for production issues.
- Research assignments and document all changes and enhancements and comply with the programming standards and other policies and procedures.
- Modify existing programs to resolve problems or add functionality.
What you will need for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in Software Development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manager priorities in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently without significant supervision.
Added skills we value:
- Banking industry experience.
- Knowledge of banking and/or financial systems.
What's in it for you:
Euronet Worldwide Inc. offers a generous benefit package including Health, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, tuition reimbursement, and life insurance. We are a progressive, growth-oriented company looking for talented individuals to help us reach our goals.