This job might be for you if you:
- Want to be responsible for the design, development and support of a mission critical processing platform and other enterprise applications.
- Have the ability to own and drive tasks/assignments while collaborating with peers and other technology teams.
- Enjoy building knowledge of financial products and concepts.
- Want to work alongside the hardware developers on a number of projects using C++.
What you will be doing:
- Software analysis and implementation of application solutions.
- Architectural design of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)-based applications.
- Coding and testing of enterprise application solutions.
- Development utilizing C++.
- Assist with documentation of application solutions.
What you will need for this position:
- 3-5 years of experience in Software Development, Design, and System Integration.
- Proficient in coding in C++ environment using Visual Studio.
- Experience working with relational databases
- SOA architectural design skills.
- Programming experience with the following:
- Problem solving skills.
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently without significant supervision.
- Limited travel may be required.
Added skills we value:
- Web Service programming (client and/or server side).
- Experience with the following:
- Key industry knowledge advantages
- Banking industry experience.
- Knowledge of banking and/or financial systems.
- MySQL experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
What's in it for you:
- Euronet Worldwide Inc. offers a generous benefit package including Health, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, tuition reimbursement and life insurance. We are a progressive, growth-oriented company looking for talented individuals to help us reach our goals.