Founded in 1999, eSystems roots are grounded in helping Public Sector and private organizations better serve their stakeholders members, citizens, providers, employers through developing technology and business solutions that are scalable and robust. eSystems is headquartered in Princeton, NJ (USA), with offices in a number of U.S. states and Canada. eSystems is a technology and people-centric professional services firm with experience in Systems Integration, IT Solutions, and Application Support Services. We specialize in providing configurable and sustainable solutions for thriving organizations worldwide. Our employees, customers, and partners are the pillars of our success.
Requirements for this position will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Establish processes and tools to operate a PMO Center of Excellence following Industry best practices and standards (PMI)
- Coach Project Managers on best practices and support them in following these best practices. These might be one on one or group sessions.
- Identify and address overlaps and gaps between PMO, Resource Planning and IT Governance.
- Drive the implementation of project phase gates i:e Implementation Readiness review and Plan Review.
- Assist in the assessment of existing methodologies and support processes.
- Work with PMO Manager and consultant to contribute to the definition of a revised IT Delivery Framework
- Assist with recruiting a full time COE Manager
- Update existing PMO SharePoint to achieve a single source for all methods, practices and templates.
- Assessment of existing Project Management Methodology (PMM) support tools & processes
- Recommendations for improvement in PMM support tools & processes
- Documented and Implemented PMM support processes
- These materials will be signed off by the PMO Manager, available on the PMO SharePoint and communicated to all Project Managers.
- Upgraded PMM SharePoint/Website Additional duties may be assigned as needed by the PMO Manager.
- The requirement is for a single, Senior Project / Program Manager with PMO COE experience. PMI
- PMP Certification is required.
- Knowledge of ITIL based organizations and process is preferred.