Founded in 1999, eSystems roots are grounded in helping Public Sector and private organizations better serve their stakeholders members, citizens, providers, employers through developing technology and business solutions that are scalable and robust. eSystems is headquartered in Princeton, NJ (USA), with offices in a number of U.S. states and Canada. eSystems is a technology and people-centric professional services firm with experience in Systems Integration, IT Solutions, and Application Support Services. We specialize in providing configurable and sustainable solutions for thriving organizations worldwide. Our employees, customers, and partners are the pillars of our success.
- 8+ years of experience with the Oracle SQL or DB2 standard and OLAP functions used in analysis of complex data sets
- Experience leading a team and also have hands on in depth knowledge of best practices in applying SQL data fixes in a large transactional environment.
- Experience with large transactional databases and the principles of referential integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand business rules and objectives and communicate concerning these with team members and business stakeholders
- Understand application data flow across multiple layers based upon business and technical documentation, as well as from observation of the system itself.
- Should be able to apply business rules and objectives critically to analysis of complex data sets
- developed from multiple data sources
- Quickly identify recurrent data quality issues, develop a SQL data fix in a timely manner, communicate this fix with team members and business stakeholders and see each fix from unit testing, through UAT and to production, and move on to the next task.
- Ability to document and communicate all of the above process in written and oral form
- Experience with data conversion from legacy systems and client facing production support are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to learn
- Capability to quickly grasp new concepts and then mentor other people
- Prior work experience in Public Sector Health & Human / Social Services preferred
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.