We are in urgent need of 2 Android developers, who have great experience of development in the native environment:
- A person knows the importance of great design that can improve the app performance and results in better usage of the app.
- Should know the issues that render the application usage in short term.
- Team collaborators that know the importance of great work that can be accomplished by joining forces.
- A great organizer that know what great code is, the importance of organization and how to do automation.
- Adherence to the quality development skills.
- Java is the native way to go. So, a lot of Java experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Android SDK and other built-in tools.
- Should know how to handle screen sizes issues.
- RESTful APIs for better performance.
- Excellent debugger who knows, how to handle every issue coming across Android development process.
This is a long-term hiring process of http://ioandco.com. If you are providing coming from another city, IOandCo will not come up with compensation. The first interview will be taken on Skype and then we will call for an on-site interview. This is a long-term opportunity and local people will be given more preference, as they can stick with us for a longer period of time.