This job might be for you if you:Want to be responsible for the design, development and support of a mission critical processing platform and other enterprise applications. Have the ability to own and drive tasks/assignments while collaborating with peers and other technology teams. Enjoy building knowledge of financial products and concepts. What you will be doing:
- Create new products and modifications of existing product throughout the entire project life cycle.
- This will require working with product managers to assess requirements and develop design documents that will allow a programming team to create solutions for those requirements.
- Coordination of design reviews with fellow architects and other stakeholders, explanations of the design to the programming team, and coordination of coding, testing, and final product deployment will be managed by the successful candidate.
What you will need for this position:
- 3-5 years of experience in Software Development, Design, and System Integration
- BS in Computer Science, or 5+ years of programming/designing experience
- SOA architectural design skills
- Java / Java Server Faces (JSF) framework
- WebSphere Application Server experience
- Programming experience with SQL
- Problem solving skills
- HTML development
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently without significant supervision
- Knowledge of IBM iSeries
- RPG programming experience with RPG ILE and RPG Free
- Rational Software experience
- Experience with Financial Transaction processing systems
What's in it for you: We offer a generous benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Education Reimbursement as well as an exciting, evolving work environment!