Euronet facilitates the movement of payments around the world and serves as a critical link between our partners – Financial Institutions, Retailers, Service Providers – and their end consumers, both locally and globally. The Company has been nationally ranked by both Fortune magazine and Forbes.
- Provides software application support to customer inquiries and problem assesses nature of customer problems tracks and reports resolution of problem to customer.
- Provides second-line software application support specializing in a specific Euronet product line.
- Operates under general supervision and requires detailed knowledge of transaction processing and Euronet products.
- Work long hours when necessary, weekend rotations and second shift assignments.
- Will be required to handle after hour calls and support needs from home or remotely which include but not limited to a beeper rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Accounting, or a related academic field OR three or more years comparable experience in either a banking environment, a programming environment or a technical service oriented environment
- Knowledge of PC platform with a Windows operating system is necessary for communication with other team members. This knowledge is also needed because it is the base platform for some of our products that interface to our core AS/400 Product.
- Strong communication, listening, and client service skills.
- Ability to work and interact within a team environment as well as in a standalone environment.
- Ability to plan and prioritize.
- Ability to perform administrative functions.
- Available for second shift assignment.
- Available for afterhours and weekend assignments
- Bi-lingual Spanish and English
- At least two years of experience in the AS/400 or iSeries platform and OS/400 operating system is preferred. Within the platform and system, the successful candidate will be able to manipulate out queues, trouble shoot and perform general operations.
- At least one year of experience in computer programing in CL, RPG, RGPLE, or Java/SQL.
- At least one year of experience in the banking background in card services, ATM processes, such as balancing, reporting and error resolution with comprehension of the “daily cycle” transitions.
- At least one year of experience in managing projects.
- Knowledge of ITM, Euronet Software products.
- Knowledge of card processing, including debit, and credit card and / or electronic financial transactions.
Euronet offers a generous benefit package including Health, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, tuition reimbursement, and life insurance. We are a progressive, growth-oriented company looking for talented individuals to help us reach our goals.
- Candidate must have an unrestricted right to work in the U.S. Relocation is not covered with this position.
- Euronet Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer.