Edafio Technology Partners is a leading Arkansas IT management provider and technology consulting firm serving small, medium and enterprise sized clients across multiple industries from our offices in Central and Northwest Arkansas.
We are looking for a mid-level engineer with hands-on networking experience in small to medium size businesses. Candidate must be a self-starter, organized, able to utilize scheduling and calendaring tools to manage their own workload with minimal supervision. Ability to demonstrate a high level of planning, implementation, and migration experience. Be highly motivated and excited about learning new products and technologies. Effectively communicate ensuring superior customer service and maintaining a strong customer relationship.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Design, install, configure, and support network devices including switches, firewalls, routers, and wireless access points.
· Support VoIP phone systems.
· Implement designed solutions, working with primary engineer and client for minimal business interruptions.
· Report to team leads with work progress on a regular basis as required.
· Keep customer tickets up to date and provide detailed documentation to required parties.
· Participate in all required activities as scheduled by leadership.
· 4+ years network experience.
· Obtain and maintain industry standard certifications (CCNA, CCNP, ACMP).
· Knowledge of brands such as: Cisco, HPE, Aruba, Meraki, CheckPoint and Palo Alto.
· 2+ years hands-on experience with Cisco ASA Firewalls.
· Knowledge of MS Windows Server Platforms and Desktop Operating Systems.
· Experience with device monitoring and logging tools (SEIM products, Wireshark).
· Experience developing and maintaining network documentation.
· Ability to work on multiple, moderate to high complex assignments simultaneously.
· Strong communication skills for working in a team and with clients.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Available to work nights and weekend as needed.
· Travel to client sites as needed.