This job might be for you if: Are looking to provided software application support to customer inquiries and problems assesses nature of customer problems, and tracks and reports resolution of problem to customer. You would provide second-line software application support specializing in a specific Euronet product line. The SCSTA operates under general supervision and requires detailed knowledge of transaction processing and Euronet products.
What you will be doing:
- Provide software application support for customers.
- Perform program coding necessary to produce a defined output by following specification using programming language.
- Deliver training to Euronet employees or customers to enable them to properly accomplish their duties and responsibilities using Euronet products.
- Collect and analyze information from customer to define the nature and cause of problems and to develop steps needed for solution.
- Test programs or systems using data or transactions which represent conditions which will occur in actual use and verify the accuracy of results.
- Accurately set parameters, check system flow, identify and solve problems to configure a system according to specifications.
- Serve as next level escalation for complex customer issues.
- Provide support for manager or department by composing correspondence, gathering requested information, and other administrative task.
- Coordinate with other employees or customers to accomplish specific objectives and results.
- Interact with customers to ensure that relevant task is completed and notifying clients of modifications to the system.
- Works effectively and relates well with others including superior, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside of the company.
What you will need for this position:
- At least 5 years of experience in the AS/400 or iSeries platform and OS/400 operating system is preferred. Within this platform and system, the successful candidate will be able to manipulate out queues and print reports, manipulate data, manage job queues, troubleshoot and perform general operations.
- At least 5 years’ experience in computer programming in CL, RPG, RPGLE or Java/SQL. Which includes coding a complete program, modifying an existing program, or reading sections of program code to identify sources of problems.
- At least 5-year experience in the banking background in card services, ATM processes, such as balancing, reporting and error resolution with a comprehension of the “daily cycle” transactions.
- Strong communication, listening and client service skills.
- Ability to work and interact within a team environment as well as in a standalone environment.
- Ability to plan and priotize work.
- Knowledge of Card Processing, including debit and credit card and /or electronic financial transaction.
- Ability to perform Administrative functions.
- Knowledge of ITM, Euronet software products.
- At least 5-year experience in Managing Projects.
- Knowledge of a PC platform with a Windows operating system is necessary for communication with other team members. This knowledge is also needed because it is the base platform for some of our products that interface to our core AS/400 product.
- Mastered the duties and responsibilities of the technical analyst role with documented proven abilities to promote to the SCSTA.
- The Senior Customer Support Senior Technical Analyst will be required to work long hours when necessary, weekend rotations and second shift assignments. Will be required to handle after hours calls and support needs from home or remotely which include but not limited to a beeper rotation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Accounting or a related academic field or 5 years’ comparable experience in either a banking environment, a programming environment or a technical service oriented environment.
- Skills: Programming, analytical, organizational, effective communication, administrative, problem resolution, training, leadership, administrative, project management.
What's in it for you: We offer a generous benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Education Reimbursement as well as an exciting, evolving work environment!