eSystems is seeking Business Analysts in Little Rock,AR
- Comprehensive understanding of Medicaid functionality and associated business processes of a Social Security organization.
- At least five years of experience in business process analysis (Use Cases and/or process flows) and mapping (Gap Analysis) techniques.
- Must have three years experience in Gathering and/or defining requirements, often through interviews and facilitating meetings with client subject matter experts.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow complex and detailed technical and financial procedures.
- Ability to lead JAD sessions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders
- Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and situational awareness, with the ability to tactfully represent eSystems interests in a dynamic customer environments.