Work with end-users to resolve desktop level issues. Provide assistance with audio-
visual equipment, printers, scanners, and other peripheral devices. Manage user accounts and account unlocking. Assist users with mobile device issues. Provide assistance with desktop applications. Deploy new desktops using approved image and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/MacOS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, primarily Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to troubleshoot issues using available resources to find a solution
- Hands-on experience working with computer hardware (changing a CD drive, installing memory)
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Work in a team environment.
- Follow oral and written technical instructions.
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn new skills.
- High school diploma
- Microsoft, Cisco, or other technical certifications preferred