Cyber Security Analyst
Little Rock, AR, USA
IT Security and Compliance / Full Time
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation (AECC) is an organization with a rich history and a bright future. As a leader in the energy industry we look to our employees to help us grow, change, and provide power to over 500,000 members of our 17 electric distribution cooperatives.
A Cyber Security Analyst uses a wide variety of tools, techniques and procedures to counter cyber threats against critical infrastructure. In this position, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside peers who are versatile, enthusiastic, and continuing to strive to push AECC and our mission forward.
· Manages a fleet of next generation firewalls protecting critical infrastructure throughout the state of Arkansas
· Analyzes correlated security events from numerous assets and locations to identify potential threats.
· Works closely with multiple business units to identify security requirements and develop solutions specific to their operating environment.
· Identifies and deploys access management systems to assist people in using strong authentication.
· Implements role-based access management solutions to ensure systems and information are accessed on a need to know basis.
· Continually improves solutions and practices to comply with NERC Critical Infrastructure Protection Standards.
· Deploys scanning tools to rapidly identify and prioritize cyber security vulnerabilities.
· Analyzes new vulnerabilities and recommends corresponding mitigation.
· Participates in a 24x7 cyber security incident response and recovery team.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· At least 2 years of Cyber Security experience dealing with any 3 of the following technologies (VPN, Firewall, IR, SIEM, AV, 2FA, Certificates, IDS/IPS).
· Check Point CCSA/CCSE
· CIPv5 Experience
· High impact environment
· 2 Retirement Plan Options
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 9 Paid holidays
· Educational assistance
· Vacation and sick leave accruals
· Short-term disability
· Long-term disability
· Free & confidential Employee Assistance Program
Ready to begin your career with AECC? Apply online at www.aecc.com!
Should you elect to apply for this position, AECC/AECI will review your qualifications. If after reviewing the qualifications and experience of all applicants, your skills and credentials meet our needs, someone from our organization may contact you. Please be advised that the time required to complete the applicant review process typically takes between 30 and 90 days, but could extend beyond that. Once the position has been filled, all applicants will be notified via email.
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation and Arkansas Electric Cooperatives, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected category.