- Assists customers in preparing business process analysis and documentation
- Assists in the management of multiple streams within concurrent projects and functional support activities globally
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and executes plans for assigned area
- Educates and guides customers through project methodology processes
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field OR 2 years experience in finance, sourcing, real estate, human resources, information systems, project management, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience with large scale system implementations.
- 1 year project management experience; 1 year experience in Asset Accounting and investment Management.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.