- Assists Customer areas in preparing materials and documents to aid in application usage
- Assists and troubleshoots Customer project application issues
- Balances multiple projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Educates and guides business Customers through project management processes
- Establishes Information Systems Division (ISD) business requirements and solutions needed to solve Customer issues
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with project stakeholders
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6 months experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years OR 2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year business intelligence (BI) experience.
- 1 year data analytics experience.
- 1 year e-commerce experience.
- 1 year experience in a business analysis role eliciting and documenting software requirements.
- 1 year experience using SAP.
- 1 year experience using basic functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and email software (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- 1 year experience with HP Quality Center or related defect tracking tool.
- 1 year human resources experience.
- 1 year logistics experience.
- 1 year replenishment experience.
- 1 year store operations experience.
- 1 year transportation experience.
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA).
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.