- Assists in vendor negotiations
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages multiple project initiatives for vendor sourcing to achieve desired results
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in vendor selection and justification of vendor selection
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides subject matter expertise to drive the development of sourcing and procurement strategy
- Bachelors and 5 year(s) experience in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field within the last 10 years OR 7 year(s) experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, Modern Sourcing Strategy, or related field within the last 10 years.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- International Association of Commercial Contract Managers (IACCM)
- International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP)
- Project Management Certification (PMP)
- Shared Service and Outsourcing Network (SSON)
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.