- As a member of our Engineering & Development team you will have the opportunity to apply your skills in SAP to develop objects and build integrations with Third party systems in Manufacturing domain. An agile mindset and a commitment to rapid delivery through MVPs are foundational behaviors, but an obsession with delivering value today while driving innovation for the future is how you will achieve success as a part of this team. For this you will need the right blend of technology skills, business knowledge and a passion for systems development.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 3 years experience in information technology within the past 7 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- SAP ABAP, UI5.
- Sound understanding of SDLC process.
- Systems analysis, design, coding, testing, production deployment & support.
- Business requirements documentation.
- Technical design documentation.
- Knowledge of Agile concepts.
- Experience in implementing Manufacturing systems.
- Experience in Angular, Ionic and Cordova.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent proactive problem solver.
- Proven ability to work closely with Stakeholder to analyze and develop suitable enhancements based on requirements.
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.