- Assists in the development of engineers and architects
- Demonstrates and proves hardware or software technology concepts to other architects and management
- Develops and implements product development strategies using Agile development processes
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Identifies and implements strategies for service enabled technologies (for example, service oriented architecture)
- Improves the hardware or software technology environment
- Leads the creation and implementation of hardware or software technology solutions for the division
- Oversees the development of conceptual, logical, or physical hardware or software designs
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 11 years OR 9 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 11 years.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.