• Guide the team on self-organizing to fully realize the potential of Agile/Scrum frameworks, adopting ceremonies and continuous improvement.
• Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
• Remove impediments and guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
• Support and partner with the Design Owner, Product Manager, Business Owner, and Tech Lead, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the design backlog.
• Ability to understand the design process, design thinking approach, design skills, design tools and deliverables as they interface with engineering products.
• Develop relationships and partner with other functional areas, specifically engineering, product management, business owners and analytics.
• Shares knowledge, information, skills, and subject matter expertise among and across teams and ensures the timely communication of issues and encouragement of good working relationships with other functions and teams.
• Support the design team by providing design tools, organizing documentation, and promoting best practices and standards such as a design system, process and ways of working.
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, Writing, or related field and 2 years experience in web design, user interface design, or related field OR 6 years experience in web design, user interface design, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience in software design or related field.
- 1 year experience developing user experience solutions with agile methodology.
- 2 years experience in eCommerce or related field.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.