This job might be for you if you:
- Want to be responsible for the design, development and support of a mission critical processing platform and other enterprise applications.
- Have the ability to own and drive tasks/assignments while collaborating with peers and other technology teams.
- Have the skills required to see the big picture of entire solution both software and hardware level
- Enjoy building knowledge of financial products and concepts.
- Want to work alongside other team members to take business requirements and development solutions that confirm to product patterns already in place.
- Desire to learn emerging technologies and provide recommendation on when to adapt those.
What you will be doing:
- Helping team to mature the process and procedures used while keeping up to date with industry best practices.
- Lead team in new product development, product design, and design review.
- Code Reviews to ensure standards both coding and architectural are being followed.
- Assist with issue tracking and resolution.
- Perform testing and documentation of results.
- Serve as 2nd and 3rd level support for production issues.
- Modify existing programs to resolve problems or add functionality.
What you will need for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Up to 5-10 years of experience in Software Development.
- At least 3 years of experience architecting enterprise solutions
- Ability to stay up to date in technology standards of industry as a whole.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently without significant supervision.
Added skills we value:
- Banking industry experience.
- Knowledge of banking and/or financial systems.
- Experience with REST, JSON, Microservices, SOA, Docker or Containers.
- Experience with Java or C++ memory management and performance analysis.
- Database design, and database performance optimizations.
What's in it for you:
Euronet Worldwide Inc. offers a generous benefit package including Health, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, tuition reimbursement and life insurance. We are a progressive, growth-oriented company looking for talented individuals to help us reach our goals.
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware Euronet Worldwide, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Euronet Worldwide, Inc. via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Euronet Worldwide Inc. will be deemed the sole property of Euronet Worldwide Inc. and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Euronet Worldwide Inc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.