- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads system design process and solution development
- Maintains and advances industry expertise
- Mentors information technology Associates
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides direction and coordination between large projects and the technical execution plan
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years OR 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• IoT Architecture and large-scale implementation
• IoT Platforms (Data Ingestion, Data Analytics, Policy and Orchestration, Device and Platform Management)
• Event Stream Processing(ESP) and Complex Event Processing(CEP)
• Edge Computing (Devices and Appliances, sensors, Gateways/Aggregation)
• Continuous integration and Continuous delivery (CICD)
• Hands on with open source frameworks
• Expert in Linux architecture and scripting
• The fast-paced world of cloud-scale web services and understands distributed processing.
• Build consumer-scale, high-performance cloud services that implement IoT functionality such as device identification, secure device messaging, secure device software update, and device telemetry and diagnostics
• Dynamic server coding environments such as Python, Scala,Ruby, or NodeJS,etc
• experience programming with C/ C++/ C#/ Assembly/Bash/Java
• Hands on experience using and developing REST APIs
• experience working in the Microsoft Stack (C#, ASP.NET, Web API, etc.)
• Messaging systems (RabbitMQ, MQTT, ZeroMQ, AMQP, etc)
• ZooKeeper architecture and troubleshooting
• Redis, Hbase,Couchbase, etc
• Rapid prototyping and rapid Proof of Concept/Value creation
• Strong at applying data structures, algorithms, and object oriented design
• Cloud service bus
• Experience in cloud technologies (Google Cloud and MS Azure) is a plus
• Experience in cloud-based NoSQL stores (e.g. DynamoDB, MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, etc) and RDBMS.
Experience in Big Data technologies (e.g. Storm, Spark, Kafka, Flume etc.) is a plus
• Experience in building IoT solutions on MS IoT Azure platform
Bonus Preferred Qualification: - Experience or Extensive Knowledge
• Good understanding of network architecture and secure communication protocols.
• IoT Security Technologies
• Machine Intelligent
• Predictive modeling and machine learning preferred.
• Short-Range Wireless Networks
• IoT Operating Systems:(Examples include RIOT, Contiki, FreeRTOS, Mbed, VxWorks, TinyOS, Brillo, Windows IoT Core, Android Things and many cut-down versions of Linux. )
• Microprocessor units (MPU) and Microcontroller units (MCU)
• GPU processing capabilities
• Prior exposure to one or more areas of compilers, language design, robotics, artificial intelligence and data modeling
• Working Knowledge and demonstrated experience in Cloud technologies and modern distributed architectures including experience working with Azure Cloud
• Track record of building and delivering mission critical, 24x7 production software systems
• Prior experience with high throughput cloud services
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.