- Collaborates with senior managers to identify internal business needs
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops analytic tools for the selection of vendors
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support to vendor negotiations process
- Bachelors and 3 year(s) experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field within the last 7 years OR 5 year(s) experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, Modern Sourcing Strategies, or related field within the last 7 years.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCM).
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- International Association of Commercial Contract Managers (IACCM).
- International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP).
- Shared Service and Outsourcing Network (SSON).
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.