- Coordinates system changes with Customers and other system areas
- Coordinates system support and performance
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures technology roadmaps are incorporated into hardware and software platforms
- Leads team tasks
- Leads the development of system solutions, within the guidelines identified in the Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC), that have high availability and scalability consistent with Customer needs
- Mentors and develops associates
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
1 year troubleshooting experience in an infrastructure technology.
3 years experience building or implementing multiple types of infrastructure technologies (for example, routers, switches, servers).
Advanced knowledge of SCCM
Advanced knowledge of Windows Containers
Advanced knowledge of hypervisor (Windows, VMWare, etc)
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.