- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Identifies trends, including trends in escalations, to support continuous improvement
- Manages and resolves customer incidents, requests, and escalations received through various communications (for example, phone calls, email, system software, walk-ups)
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex issues (for example, run commands at controller level, root access to servers to make changes, configure changes)
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year s experience using basic word processing and email software (for example, Word, Outlook).
- 1 year s professional experience working in information technology or related field.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.