We're looking for a .NET developer with a desire to create great UX to complement our team.
Idestini Dev Studio is a software consultancy based in Bryant, Arkansas. Our focus is creating modern, easy-to-use, results-oriented websites and software that support growing businesses. We don’t just build software; we want to build the right software considering the client's unique goals, abilities, and budget.
Every project is different. One month, we might be working in a framework like Umbraco, the next we're building something from the ground up. We don't push any one technology or current fad.
We're looking for people who enjoy working with different things regularly and who are passionate about their work but are also pragmatists who try to do the minimum work necessary to solve problems.
We’re a young company who is still shaping our culture. We are trying to create a work environment and team dynamic that supports both work-life balance and professional growth. We’re not into weird team-building stuff and our office isn’t full of ping pong tables and beer, but we’re not completely boring either.
What you’ll do:
- Support HTML5, CSS3, UI development
- Consistently test and troubleshoot work, ensuring error-free outputs
- Setup, configure, and customize content management systems such as Umbraco or Kentico
- Continually work to pragmatically optimize code, source control, and build practices
What kind of person we’re looking for:
- You have spent at least a couple years building web based portals, forms, or other applications for business.
- You have advanced skills in ASP.NET MVC, C#, and SQL development.
- You have worked within an Agile, Scrum, or Kanban framework and are committed to improving team velocity.
- You have worked within an agency and have worked with a few content management systems.
- You are looking for a mature, relaxed working environment where flexible and remote work schedules are an option.
- You are a clear communicator, have a positive attitude and are respectful, open-minded, and honest.