Dillard's, Inc. ranks among the nation's largest fashion apparel, cosmetics and home furnishings retailers with annual sales exceeding $6.3 billion. The Company focuses on delivering maximum fashion and value to its shoppers by offering compelling selections complemented by exceptional customer care. The Company comprises of nearly 300 stores, spanning 29 states, all operating with one name - Dillard's.
Are you an IT professional looking for a change? Dillard’s is looking for an energetic Middleware Systems Administrator to join our team. We support many middleware products that integrate with the applications utilized by all areas of our retail business (Store personnel, Apparel buyers, Fulfillment staff, HR, Accounting, Executives, and much more).
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take care of our business and development staff by ensuring operational systems are ready when they want to work.
- Normal admin tasks like DB2/MQ/CICS definitions and configuration, SMP/E and maintenance work, performance tuning, and troubleshooting are par for the course.
- Share technical advice with development staff and occasionally provide technical training.
- Keep abreast of the latest middleware products and features that are available, see if they make sense for Dillard’s, and implement if they do.
- Take our turn in the on-call rotation.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
- You need to have 5+ years of DB2 for z/OS system administration experience.
- Have worked with DB2 for z/OS Version 11 or later.
- You need to have 3+ years of MQ and Service Bus system administration experience.
- You’re a motivated individual that gets things done.
- Ability to play nice with others and work on your own.
- Can handle frequent interruptions.
- Proven that you don’t mind hunkering down and doing some research.
- Ability to speak and write in a professional and clear manner.
- Enjoy working with people in various roles and at all skill levels.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Prefer 7+ years of IT experience.
- CICS system administration experience.
- DB2 for z/OS Data Sharing system administration experience.
- API Gateway Management experience.
- IBM Change Data Capture or Infosphere Data Replication system administration experience.
- Application programming experience (COBOL, Java).