- Assists Customer areas in preparing materials and documents to aid in application usage
- Assists and troubleshoots Customer project application issues
- Balances multiple projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Educates and guides business Customers through project management processes
- Establishes Information Systems Division (ISD) business requirements and solutions needed to solve Customer issues
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with project stakeholders
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6 months experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years OR 2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year business intelligence (BI) experience.
- 1 year data analytics experience.
- 1 year e-commerce experience.
- 1 year experience in a business analysis role eliciting and documenting software requirements.
- 1 year experience using SAP.
- 1 year experience using basic functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and email software (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- 1 year experience with HP Quality Center or related defect tracking tool.
- 1 year human resources experience.
- 1 year logistics experience.
- 1 year replenishment experience.
- 1 year store operations experience.
- 1 year transportation experience.
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA).
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.